Have you noticed the new PICKE logo? With growth comes change and more New Yorkers are making the PICKE move – meaning more singles yearning for your swipes. Be sure to update your PICKE app to its newest and best version yet!*
*Note- update is currently available for iOS… Android coming soon.
PICKE Profile Tips
For optimal right swipe results
- Have your profile photo be the best SOLO photo you have of yourself – ask a friend or, even better, a friend of the opposite sex to choose their fave shot of you if you can’t decide!
- Smile in your photos – happy people navigate toward other happy people, plus it gives a clearer idea of what you will look like in person.
- Fill out your profile in full – you’re less likely to appear on the screens of Picke users that have their filters strictly set if you are missing important information so FILL IT ALL IN!
- Disclose important information – clearly not all relationships work out, kindly make it known if you are divorced/have kids/etc. so your time (and other’s) is not wasted.
- Post photos with ex boyfriends/girlfriends – it’s in the past for a reason so cut your ex out or simply don’t use the photo.
- Post photos in groups – it’s okay to have one group pic but with NYer’s limited patience, having to investigate which person you are will most likely lead you to the left swipe pile.
- Post photos making silly faces – it’s tricky enough imagining what someone will look like in person, don’t make it even harder by having us envision past a weird facial expression.
- Post photos exposing too much skin – it just gives the wrong impression of what you’re actually looking for – a relationship.
EMBRACE NYC SUMMER
Don’t waste time pondering what to do on your free time this summer. Impress your date by crossing off some of the FUN suggestions in the article below:
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by wm_admin