1. SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
1. Sharing Information:
- We maintain the right to communicate and share information with you via the U.S. Postal Service (or other similar providers) and electronic mail, provided the laws in your jurisdiction permit such electronic and non-electronic mailings. If you would prefer to opt-out of these types of communications, please notify our help desk. The process for opt-ing out is delineated below. See, infra, Section 7.
- Except as otherwise provided below, if you do not opt-out, we reserve the right to share Your Personal Information, as defined below, with third parties.
- Except as otherwise provided below, you have control over the emails the Company sends you. You can indicate to receive emails (or not) by accessing the settings/profile of your account. The sole exception to the preceding sentences is that the Company, at all times, retains the right to contact you for business related purposes. Business related purposes, for example, include such things as: (i) requests for new passwords, (ii) updates to the terms and conditions of the website/policies, or (iii) correspondences concerning your activity on the website and/or app (e.g., commencing petitions, vows, etc.)
- It is against Company policy to collective information from any individual that is under the age of 13. Accordingly, We will not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 13 and will remove/delete all materials/postings by such individuals (including deleting the account used to access the website and/or app) if we become aware of it. To the extent you become aware of any use of Our website and/or app that violates this policy, please advise us immediately so that we can rectify the issue.
- You retain control over what other consumers of the website and/or app may see in your profile. You may modify your privacy settings by going to your settings/profile.
- The password you create to access the website and/or app is password-protected. The Company disclaims all responsibility if the password is lost or otherwise compromised. You can change your password by going to your settings/profile.
- The Company takes reasonable good faith efforts to store and protect all information we obtain, but we do not (and cannot) guarantee or warrant complete security. As a result, by accessing our website and/or app, you acknowledge the risk of sharing information with the Company and agree that you will not hold the Company legally, financially or otherwise responsible for the Company’s unintended loss of any information, due to the Company’s acts or omissions or that of a third-party contracted to do business with the Company.
2. Cookies, etc.
- The Company’s website and/or app, like many other website and/or apps, utilizes various tracking devices. Some of these tracking devices, include cookies. Cookies are electronic files that retain information concerning your electronic activities. Many website and/or apps employ similar cookies, such as the cookies. We use, and those cookies enable companies to, among other things, provide users with a better, faster, or safer experience. While the cookies may retain information concerning your activities on Our Website and or App, the cookies will not retain information concerning your activities on third-party websites.
- Our implementation of cookies enables Us to provide, among other things, the following: improve your experience using the website and/or app by making it easier for you to log on to the website and/or app; provide you with an increasingly personalized website and/or app experience. We note that while we will store your username, we will not store your password.
- Importantly, you retain the ability to limit or eliminate the Company’s use of the cookies by removing or blocking them using from your browser’s settings. This, however, may negatively affect your access/experience on the website and/or app.
3. Information We Collect And Retain
- The Company collects and retains your Personal Information, which includes your name, email address, and mailing address. The Company also reserves the right to collect and retain information concerning your activities on our website and/or app, which includes (and is not limited to) any information/pictures you include or upload on the website and/or app, as well as all communications exchanged with anyone on the website and/or apps, and anything else you create, modify, join on the website and/or App (hereinafter, your “Activity Data”). The Company also retains web log entries for each page visited, including your page URL, IP address, and date/time/duration of visit.
- The Company expressly encourages you not to post any information in any public forum of the website and/or app which you retain the expectation of privacy, including, but not limited to, any Personal Information and/or Activity Data. The Company also retains the right to collect (either the Company directly or a third-party retained by the Company for this purpose) any information concerning you which is available in a public forum.
4. How we may use your data
- We may share your Personal Information with the following third parties:
- Affiliated third parties for purpose of assisting us with our business or advertising. The affiliated third parties are not permitted to record, use or otherwise share your Personal Information other than as instructed by us.
- We may share your Activity Data in various ways, including, but not limited to:
- Using your Activity Data internally to assist the Company in personalizing your website and/or app experience.
- Any Activity Data that you make publicly available will also be available to third-parties, either by third-parties accessing such information from our website and/or app without the Company’s consent or third-parties contracted to do business with the Company.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth within this Policy, the Company reserves the right to disclose information about you or anyone else: (1) to the police or other authorities/individuals based upon the Company’s good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) enforce our policies; (ii) react to claims/complaints that any action by you is in violation of the rights of third-parties; or (iii) safeguard the property, safety or rights of the Company, its users or the general public; and (2) if the Company, exercising its good faith, believes that such disclosure is required or may be required to respond to court orders, subpoenas, or other legal process. The Company reserves the right to notify its users concerning any legal process requesting their information. The Company further reserves the right to use its resources to defend against such requests or to save such resources by complying fully with any request that is reasonably believed to be required by law.
- Furthermore, if the ownership of the Company changes, whether through merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets or bankruptcy, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. The terms of this Policy will survive any change in ownership.
5. Foreign Users
- You understand and expressly agree that by using our website and/or app and providing information to Us and We may use the information collected from you for the reasons identified in this Policy, which shall include our transfer, if any, of information beyond your local area. Further, any information we obtain may be stored on servers located in the United States. As a rexsult, by your knowing use of the Our website and/or app and decision to provide us with information, you hereby agree to the transmission of such information.
- We continuously review our Policies and ensure compliance with this Policy. To the extent there are any complaints, we will do our best to resolve all such complaints as expeditiously as possible.
- If a consumer makes a Complaint, we will contact the complainant to ascertain the issue(s) and work expeditiously to resolve same.
- We will cooperate with the appropriate authorities to address any and all issues concerning the transmission of personal information that we have not been first able to resolve directly with the Complainant. If you have not received a timely acknowledgment of your complaint within 7 business days or if We have not resolved your Complaint within a reasonable period of time thereafter, please contact the local authorities.
- By your use of the website and/or app, you agree that any and all disputes, issues, concerns arising from this Policy shall be adjudicated pursuant to the mechanisms delineated in Our Terms of Service.
Should you need any assistance or would like to offer any comments/suggestions on this document, please contact us